- August 25, 2022
Join Our Team- MH2 Seeking to Hire Patent Attorney/Agent
- MH2 Technology Law Group, LLP is looking for local or remote, full-time patent professional to prepare and prosecute patent applications, draft opinions, manage foreign prosecution, and provide IP counseling for our clients, which include many Fortune 500 companies.
- MH2 currently seeks a patent attorney or agent with a background and degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, physics, or a related discipline, who is also comfortable and experienced in preparing and prosecuting applications for mechanical inventions.
- At least two years of recent patent drafting and prosecution experience is required. Patent examiner experience or prior job experience as a mechanical or electrical engineer is also a plus.
- Must be willing and able to learn new technologies quickly and need minimal training.
- MH2 offers an innovative, transparent, production-derived compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes 401(k) matching. Our attorneys and agents enjoy a work/life balance that they set for themselves. Our professionals are directly responsible for, and interact directly with, our clients and the USPTO, with the expert support of our highly experienced paralegal staff and the latest technologies. We encourage, support, and train our professionals in client development and pay bonuses for successful efforts. We practice patent law as a team and our folks enjoy a collegial work environment.
- Interested professionals should send a cover letter, a resume, and two writing samples (an ME-related patent application and an ME-related office action response) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we support workplace diversity. For more information, visit our website at www.mh2law.com.